Accommodation in Wokingham | Reading | Berkshire
Our new 2 AA 4 Star Merit luxury hotel in Wokingham, M4 Jct10 near Reading offers 174 beautifully furnished tranquil bedrooms ranging from Standard, Executive, Family and Suites.
Unwind in your fresh and contemporary Standard Room; relax in your spacious Executive Room decorated in rich and warm tones or indulge in your luxurious Suite, the choice is yours.
Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct10, offers luxurious spacious tranquil en-suite bedrooms, with air-conditioning, 32″ flat screen TV with selection of Freeview channels, hairdryer, ironing board and bedroom safe. There is a comfortable work desk and High-Speed Fibre-Optic Internet offered in the rooms. Spacious bathrooms with bath and shower including Gilchrist and Soames luxury guest toiletries. Complimentary secure underground parking is provided for hotel residents. In addition, the hotel is a 1-minute walk from the Winnersh Triangle Train Station, on the Reading to Waterloo line and a mere 6 minute train journey to Reading for the Reading to Paddington fast train (20-minutes) making it the ideal location for a Family Hotel Break in Berkshire.
What to expect with our Hotel Accommodation in Wokingham
- Accommodation in Reading offers 174 luxurious spacious tranquil bedrooms comprising of Double's, Twins, Family (Queen size bed with 3ft Sofa Bed), Executives & Junior Suites, King size Beds in all Executive Rooms and Junior Suites.
- Facilities include:
- A/C throughout
- Luxury Bedding and Branded Guest Toiletries
- Dedicated Lounge / Bar with resident Pianist
- 2 AA Rosette Caprice Restaurant & out-door Terrace
- Laptop Safe
- Mini Fridge
- Moveable Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level electrical outlets
- Direct dial phone
- Superfast Fibre-Optic Wi-Fi and Wired Internet connectivity
- Private bathroom with Bath/Shower
- Double-glazed windows that open
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Complimentary on site parking
- Child friendly hotel
- Fully accessible rooms with roll-in showers, purpose build handrails, reachable switches including pull-cord alarm system linked to Reception and extra space for easy wheelchair access
Hotel Accommodation Wokingham Feedback
Below is a sample of our Hotel Accommodation feedback:
“Nice bright colours, friendly attitude, cleanliness. The rooms are nice, clean, modern and cosy. The atmosphere is perfect as much for business as leisure. You can find all you need in the hotel. Very helpful staff ready to go extra mile and making you feel special all the time. Breakfast buffet offers various selections and the food was really tasty. The bar and restaurant services – high level. Definitely will recommend the hotel and this will be my choice again”
Book your Hotel Accommodation in Wokingham today
To book your Hotel Accommodation in Reading please contact us on 0118 944 0444 or email email@example.com should you require any additional information.
Kindly fill in the form below and press submit and we will get back to you shortly regarding your enquiry.